The RoHS compliant 154 Series OMNI-BLOK® offers a solution for efficient installation and easy replacement of miniature Nano2® surface mount fuses.
Offered in a tape and reel package, this fuse and holder combination can be installed on a PC board as an efficient single step. Fuse replacement can be accomplished without exposing the PC board to the detrimental effects of solder heat.
The fuse holder unit may be sold as a stand-alone item, shipped in bulk quantity (not pre-packaged in tape and reel cartridges) using part number 01550900. Please contact Littelfuse for additional information.
• Easy fuse replacement
• Miniature size
• RoHS compliant and Halogen Free
• Very Fast-Acting and Time-Lag options available
• Holder sized to fit a range of Nano2® type fuses
• Low fuse temperature de-rating
• Wide range of current rating available
- Fast-Acting: 62mA - 10A
- Time-Lag: 375mA - 5A
• Wide operating temperature range
• Heat-resistant fuseholder, UL94 V-0
• 260°C reflow capable fuseholder