This Zener Voltage Regulator series is military qualified to MIL-PRF- 19500/533 and is ideal for high-reliability applications where a failure cannot be tolerated. These industry-recognized 0.5 Watt Zener Voltage Regulators are hermetically sealed with voidless-glass construction using an internal metallurgical bond. It includes Zener selections from 2.4 to 200 volts in standard 5% tolerances as well as tighter tolerances identified by different suffix letters on the part number. They are also available in axialleaded packages (see separate data sheet for 1N6309 thru 1N6355). Microsemi also offers numerous other Zener products to meet higher and lower power ratings in both thru-hole and surface mount packages.
• Popular JEDEC registered series
• Voidless hermetically sealed glass package
• Triple-layer passivation
• Internal “Category I” Metallurgical bonds for 1N6320 thru 1N6355 and “Category III” for 1N6309 thru 1N6319
• JAN, JANTX, JANTXV, and JANS available per MIL-PRF-19500/533 for 1N6309US to 1N6336US
• JANS types available per MIL-S-19500/533 for 1N6320US to 1N6336US.
• Axial-leaded equivalents also available (see separate data sheet for 1N6309 thru 1N6355)
APPLICATIONS / BENEFITS
• Regulates voltage over a broad operating current and temperature range
• Extensive selection from 2.4 to 200 V
• Standard voltage tolerances are plus/minus 5% with no suffix
• Tight tolerances available in plus or minus 2% or 1% with C or D suffix respectively
• Extremely robust construction
• Nonsensitive to ESD per MIL-STD-750 Method 1020
• Inherently radiation hard as described in Microsemi MicroNote 050