The Intersil HS-26CT31RH, HS-26CT31EH are quad differential line drivers designed for digital data transmission over balanced lines and meet the requirements of EIA standard RS-422. Radiation hardened CMOS processing assures low power consumption, high speed, and reliable operation in the most severe radiation environments.
The HS-26CT31RH, HS-26CT31EH accept TTL signal levels and convert them to RS-422 compatible outputs. These circuits use special outputs that enable the drivers to power down without loading down the bus. Enable and disable pins allow several devices to be connected to the same data source and addressed independently.
• Electronically Screened to SMD #5962-95632
• QML Qualified Per MIL-PRF-38535 Requirements
• 1.2 Micron Radiation Hardened CMOS
• Total Dose Up to 300kRAD(Si)
• Latchup Free
• EIA RS-422 Compatible Outputs (Except for IOS)
• Operation with TTL Based on VIH = VDD/2
• High Impedance Outputs when Disabled or Powered Down
• Low Power Dissipation 2.75mW Standby (Max)
• Single 5V Supply
• Low Output Impedance 10Ω or Less
• Full -55°C to +125°C Military Temperature Range
• Line Transmitter for MIL-STD-1553 Serial Data Bus
• Line Transmitter for RS422