When the latch enable (LE) input is high, the Q outputs of HD74HCT563 will follow the inversion of the D inputs and the Q outputs of HD74HCT573 will follow the D inputs. When the latch enable goes low, data at the D inputs will be retained at the outputs until latch enable returns high again. When a high logic level is applied to the output control input, all outputs go to a high impedance state, regardless of what signals are present at the other inputs and the state of the storage elements.
• LSTTL Output Logic Level Compatibility as well as CMOS Output Compatibility
• High Speed Operation: tpd (Data to Q, Q) = 13 ns typ (CL = 50 pF)
• High Output Current: Fanout of 15 LSTTL Loads
• Wide Operating Voltage: VCC = 4.5 to 5.5 V
• Low Input Current: 1 µA max
• Low Quiescent Supply Current: ICC (static) = 4 µA max (Ta = 25°C)