The Intersil ACTS08MS is a radiation hardened quad 2-Input AND Gate. A high on both inputs forces the output to a high logic level.
The ACTS08MS utilizes advanced CMOS/SOS technology to achieve high-speed operation. This device is a member of a radiation hardened, high-speed, CMOS/SOS Logic Family.
• 1.25 Micron Radiation Hardened SOS CMOS
• Total Dose 300K RAD (Si)
• Single Event Upset (SEU) Immunity <1 x 10-10 Errors/Bit-Day (Typ)
• SEU LET Threshold >80 MEV-cm2/mg
• Dose Rate Upset >1011 RAD (Si)/s, 20ns Pulse
• Latch-Up Free Under Any Conditions
• Military Temperature Range: -55°C to +125°C
• Significant Power Reduction Compared to ALSTTL Logic
• DC Operating Voltage Range: 4.5V to 5.5V
• Input Logic Levels
- VIL = 0.8V Max
- VIH = VCC/2 Min
• Input Current ≤1µA at VOL, VOH