• High capacitance has been achieved through precision technologies that enable the use of multiple thinner ceramic dielectric layers.
• A monolithic structure ensures superior mechanical strength and reliability.
• Low ESL and excellent frequency characteristics allow for a circuit design that closely conforms to theoretical values.
• Low self-heating and high ripple resistance due to low ESR.
• General electronic equipment
• Mobile communication equipment
• Power supply circuit
• Office automation equipment
• TV, LED displays
• Servers, PCs, Notebooks, Tablets