The Intersil HCS14MS is a Radiation Hardened HEX Inverting Schmitt trigger. A high on any input forces the output to a Low state.
The HCS14MS utilizes advanced CMOS/SOS technology to achieve high-speed operation. This device is a member of radiation hardened, high-speed, CMOS/SOS Logic Family.
The HCS14MS is supplied in a 14 lead Ceramic flatpack Package (K suffix) or a 14 lead SBDIP Package (D suffix).
• 3 Micron Radiation Hardened SOS CMOS
• Total Dose 200K RAD(Si)
• SEP Effective LET No Upsets: >100 MEV-cm2/mg
• Single Event Upset (SEU) Immunity < 2 x 10-9 Errors/Bit-Day (Typ)
• Dose Rate Survivability: >1 x 1012 Rads (Si)/s
• Dose Rate Upset >1010 RAD (Si)/s 20ns Pulse
• Latch-Up Free Under Any Conditions
• Military Temperature Range: -55°C to +125°C
• Significant Power Reduction Compared to LSTTL ICs
• DC Operating Voltage Range: 4.5V to 5.5V
• Input Logic Levels
- VIL = 30% of VCC Max
- VIH = 70% of VCC Min
• Input Current Levels Ii ≤ 5µA at VOL, VOH