The Intersil HCTS244MS is a Radiation Hardened NonInverting Octal Buffer/Line Driver, Three-State, with two active-low output enables.
The HCTS244MS utilizes advanced CMOS/SOS technology to achieve high-speed operation. This device is a member of radiation hardened, high-speed, CMOS/SOS Logic Family.
The HCTS244MS is supplied in a 20 lead Ceramic flatpack (K suffix) or a SBDIP Package (D suffix).
• 3 Micron Radiation Hardened CMOS SOS
• Total Dose 200K RAD (Si)/s
• SEP Effective LET No Upsets: >100 MEV-cm2/mg
• Single Event Upset (SEU) Immunity < 2 x 10-9 Errors/Bit-Day (Typ)
• Dose Rate Survivability: >1 x 1012 RAD (Si)/s
• Dose Rate Upset >1010 RAD (Si)/s 20ns Pulse
• Latch-Up Free Under Any Conditions
• Fanout (Over Temperature Range)
- Bus Driver Outputs - 15 LSTTL Loads
• Military Temperature Range: -55°C to +125°C
• Significant Power Reduction Compared to LSTTL ICs
• DC Operating Voltage Range: 4.5V to 5.5V
• LSTTL Input Compatibility
- VIL = 0.8V Max
- VIH = VCC/2 Min
• Input Current Levels Ii ≤ 5µA at VOL, VOH