When the latch enable input is high, the Q outputs of HD74HC373 will follow the D inputs and the Q outputs of HD74HC533 will follow the inversion of the D inputs. When the latch enable goes low, data at the D inputs will be retained at the outputs until latch enable returns high again. When a high logic level is applied to the output control input, all outputs go to a high impedance state, regardless of what signals are present at the other inputs and the state of the storage elements.
• High Speed Operation: tpd (D to Q) = 16 ns typ (CL = 50 pF)
• High Output Current: Fanout of 15 LSTTL Loads
• Wide Operating Voltage: VCC = 2 to 6 V
• Low Input Current: 1 µA max
• Low Quiescent Supply Current: ICC (static) = 4 µA max (Ta = 25°C)