The HD74LV373A has eight D type latches with three state outputs in a 20 pin package. When the latch enables input is high, the Q outputs will follow the D inputs. When the latch enables goes low, data at the D inputs will be retained at the outputs until latch enable returns high again. When a high logic level is applied to the output control input, all outputs go to a high impedance state, regardless of what signals are present at the other inputs and the state of the storage elements. Low-voltage and high-speed operation is suitable for the battery-powered products (e.g., notebook computers), and the low-power consumption extends the battery life.
• VCC = 2.0 V to 5.5 V operation
• All inputs VIH (Max.) = 5.5 V (@VCC = 0 V to 5.5 V)
• All outputs VO (Max.) = 5.5 V (@VCC = 0 V)
• Typical VOL ground bounce < 0.8 V (@VCC = 3.3 V, Ta = 25°C)
• Typical VOH undershoot > 2.3 V (@VCC = 3.3 V, Ta = 25°C)
• Output current ±8 mA (@VCC = 3.0 V to 3.6 V), ±16 mA (@VCC = 4.5 V to 5.5 V)