The HD74LVC244A has eight line drivers with three state outputs in a 20 pin package. This device is a non inverting buffer and has two active low enables (1G and 2G). Each enable independently controls four buffers. Low voltage and high-speed operation is suitable at the battery drive product (note type personal computer) and low power consumption extends the life of a battery for long time operation.
• VCC = 2.0 V to 5.5 V
• All inputs VIH (Max.) = 5.5 V (@VCC = 0 V to 5.5 V)
• All outputs VOUT (Max.) = 5.5 V (@VCC = 0 V or output off state)
• Typical VOL ground bounce < 0.8 V (@VCC = 3.3 V, Ta = 25°C)
• Typical VOH undershoot > 2.0 V (@VCC = 3.3 V, Ta = 25°C)
• High output current ±24 mA (@VCC = 3.0 V to 5.5 V)