The HD74LVC373A has eight D type latches with three state outputs in a 20 pin package. When the latch enable input is high, the Q outputs will follow the D inputs. When the latch enable goes low, data at the D inputs will be retained at the outputs until latch enable returns high again. When a high logic level is applied to the output control input, all outputs go to a high impedance state, regardless of what signals are present at the other inputs and the state of the storage elements. Low voltage and high-speed operation is suitable at the battery drive product (note type personal computer) and low power consumption extends the life of a battery for long time operation.
• VCC = 2.0 V to 5.5 V
• All inputs VIH (Max.) = 5.5 V (@VCC = 0 V to 5.5 V)
• All outputs VOUT (Max.) = 5.5 V (@VCC = 0 V or output off state)
• Typical VOL ground bounce < 0.8 V (@VCC = 3.3 V, Ta = 25°C)
• Typical VOH undershoot > 2.0 V (@VCC = 3.3 V, Ta = 25°C)
• High output current ±24 mA (@VCC = 3.0 V to 5.5 V)
• Ordering Information