All-CMOS Monitor circuits in either a 3-lead SOT-23 or SC70 package offer the best performance in power consumption and accuracy.
The ILC5061 comes in a series of ±1% accurate trip voltages to fit most microprocessor applications. Even though its output can sink 2mA, the device draws only 1µA in normal operation.
• All-CMOS design in SOT-23 or SC70 package
• ±1% precision in Reset Detection
• Only 1µA of Iq
• 2mA of sink current capability
• Built-in hysteresis of 5% of detection voltage
• Voltage options of 2.6, 2.9, 3.1, 4.4, and 4.6V fit most supervisory applications
• Open-Drain Reset Output