All-CMOS voltage monitoring circuit in a 3-lead SOT-23 package offers the best performance in power consumption and accuracy.
The ILC5062 is available in a series of ±1% (A-grade) or 2% (standard grade) accurate trip voltages to fit most microprocessor applications. Even though its output can sink over 2mA, the device draws only 1µA in normal operation.
Additionally, a built-in hysteresis of 5% of detect voltage simplifies system design.
• All-CMOS design in SOT-23 package
• A grade ±1% precision in Reset Detection
• Standard grade : ±2% precision in Reset Detection
• Only 1µA of Iq
• Over 2mA of sink current capability
• Built-in hysteresis of 5% of detection voltage
• Voltage options of 2.6, 2.7, 2.8, 2.9, 3.1, 4.4, and 4.6V fit most supervisory applications
• Microprocessor reset circuits
• Memory battery back-up circuitry
• Power-on reset circuits
• Portable and battery powered electronics