• Closed loop (compensated) current transducer using the Hall effect
• Printed circuit board mounting
• Insulated plastic case recognized according to UL 94-V0.
• Excellent accuracy
• Very good linearity
• Low temperature drift
• Optimized response time
• Wide frequency bandwidth
• No insertion losses
• High immunity to external interference
• Current overload capability.
• AC variable speed drives and servo motor drives
• Static converters for DC motor drives
• Battery supplied applications
• Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS)
• Switched Mode Power Supplies (SMPS)
• Power supplies for welding applications.