The LA5685N is a multifunction, multipower supply IC developed for car radios. It has 8.5V AM output, 8.5V FM output, 8.5V common output, 5.2V microcomputer output, and 5.1V bias output, making it the ideal power supply for LA1833 and LA1887 ICs for FM/AM tuner systems.
• A total of five built-in outputs : V1=8.5V (AM), V2=8.5V
(FM), V3=8.5V (common), V4=5.2V (microcomputer),
• R ON/OFF, FM/AM switching functions.
• Minimal static current for backup (120µA typ).
• Built-in overvoltage protection circuit (V1, V2, and V3 go
off at 28V (typ.), V4 and V5 go off at 56V (typ)).
• Built-in thermal shutdouwn circuit (output goes off at
• Built-in short protection circuit.