The LA5690 is a single-chip voltage regulator for microcomputer system monitor use that performs the functions of 5V output voltage control, watchdog timer, and voltage detector. The LA5690 uses a minimum number of parts to provide the basic functions.
• An external PNP transistor can be used to provide a low-saturation voltage regulator.
• CK input with edge detector.
• Variable detection voltage.
• Reset output with pull-up resistor of 10kΩ.
• Output voltage 5V control.
• Watchdog timer.
• Power-ON reset function.
• Positive/negative logic output for reset.
• Microcomputer system for car equipment, refrigeration/heating equipment, office automation equipment.