The LA5692 is a single-chip voltage regulator for microcomputer system monitor use that performs the functions of 5V output voltage control, watchdog timer, and voltage detector. Since the LA5692 can hold the reset output, it is especially suited for use in peripheral control and monitor output applications (example : valves used in refrigeration equipment, hot water supply system).
• An external PNP transistor can be used to provide a low saturation voltage regulator.
• CK input with edge detector.
• Variable detection voltage.
• The watchdog time can be made longer.
• Microcomputer system for car equipment, refrigeration/heating equipment, office automation equipment.
• Output voltage 5V control.
• Watchdog timer.
• Reset generation at power-ON mode.
• Reset hold output [RES (2)] (Cleared with CK reinput).