The LA5693D and LA5693MD is a single-chip voltage regulator for microcomputer system monitor use that performs the functions of 5V output voltage control, watchdog timer, and voltage detector. Since the LA5693D and LA5693MD can hold the reset output, it is especially suited for use in peripheral control and monitor output applications (example: valves used in refrigeration equipment, hot water supply system).
• An external PNP transistor can be used to provide a low-saturation voltage regulator.
• Since the CK input has no edge detector, a high degree of flexibility is allowed in applications.
• Variable detection voltage.
• The watchdog time can be made longer.
• Output voltage 5V control.
• Watchdog timer.
• Power-ON reset function.
• Reset hold output [RES (2)] (Cleared with CK re-input).
• Microcomputer system for car equipment, refrigeration/heating equipment, office automation equipment.