ADSL Line Driver
The MC03AX1456 ADSL Line Driver provides a single chip analog front end to interface the ADSL Transceiver to the line transformer.
The MC03AX1456CO is designed to fulfill the central office requirements. The MC03AX1456RT is optimized for use at the remote terminal (i.e. consumer premises). The ADSL Line Driver provides three differential ports: a transmit and a receive port to interface to the ADSL Transceiver’s transmit and receive ports, respectively; and a bidirectional line port.
The transmit port incorporates a high–pass filter and a programmable gain stage with three settings. The receive port incorporates a programmable HF boost and a programmable gain stage, each with three settings, as well as a high pass–filter.
• Hybrid balance for echo cancellation
• Defined termination impedance to the line
• Programmable transmit gain (3 settings)
• Programmable receive gain (3 setting)
• Programmable HF boost (3 setting)
• Transmit band for CO is 26KHz–1104KHz
• Transmit band for the RT is 26KHz–138KHz
• Frequency ripple <0.5dB (CO and RT)
• Standby mode for lower power dissipation (CO and RT)
• ±15V ±10% supply voltages
• 30–pin HSOP package