The MTP805 micro-controller is an 8051 CPU core embedded device specially tailored to USB/PS2 Keyboard/Mouse applications. It includes an 8051 CPU core, 256-byte SRAM, Low Speed USB Interface and an 8K-byte internal program Flash-ROM.
• 8051 core, 6MHz operating frequency.
• 256-byte RAM, 8K-byte program Flash-ROM.
• Compliant with Low Speed USB Spec.1.1 including 3 Endpoints: one is Control endpoint (8-byte IN & 8-byte OUT FIFOs), the other two are Interrupt endpoints (8-byte IN FIFOs).
• Built-in 3.3V regulator for USB Interface.
• Suspend / Resume operation.
• Idle and Power down mode wake-up by interrupt.
• 8 dedicated Key scan input pins and 18/19 Key scan output pins.
• Built-in low power reset circuit and Watchdog timer.
• PS2 compatible mouse interface.
• PS2 compatible keyboard interface share with USB interface.
• CPU clock can be double by S/W setting.
• 40-pin DIP, 42-pin SDIP or 44-pin PLCC package.