The MTV112A micro-controller is an 8051 CPU core embedded device specially tailored to CRT monitor applications. It includes an 8051 CPU core, 384-byte SRAM, 14 built-in PWM DACs, DDC1/DDC2B interface, 24Cxx series EEPROM interface, A/D converter and a 16K-bytes internal program Mask ROM.
• 8051 core.
• 384-bytes internal RAM.
• 16K-bytes program Mask ROM.
• 14-channels 10V open-drain PWM DAC, 10 dedicated channels and 4 channels shared with I/O pin.
• 28 bi-direction I/O pin,12 dedicated pin,12 shared with DAC,4 shared with DDC/IIC interface.
• 5-output pin shared with H/V sync output and self test output pins.
• SYNC processor for composite separation, polarity and frequency check, and polarity adjustment.
• Built-in monitor self-test pattern generator.
• Built-in low power reset circuit.
• One slave mode IIC interface and one master mode IIC interface.
• IIC interface for DDC1/DDC2B and EEPROM; only one EEPROM needed to store DDC1/DDC2B and display mode information.
• Dual 4-bit ADC or 4 channel 6-bit ADC.
• Watchdog timer with programmable interval.
• 40-pin PDIP and 44-pin PLCC package.