The MTV212A32 micro-controller is an 8051 CPU core embedded device specially tailored to Monitor applications. It includes an 8051 CPU core, 512-byte SRAM, SYNC processor, 14 built-in PWM DACs, VESA DDC interface, 3-channel A/D converter and a 32K-byte internal program Mask-ROM.
• 8051 core, 12MHz operating frequency.
• 512-byte RAM, 32K-byte program Mask-ROM.
• Maximum 14 channels of 5V open-drain PWM DAC.
• Maximum 31 bi-directional I/O pins.
• SYNC processor for composite separation/insertion, H/V polarity/frequency check, polarity adjustment and programmable clamp pulse output.
• Built-in self-test pattern generator with four free-running timings.
• Built-in low power reset circuit.
• Compliant with VESA DDC1/2B/2Bi/2B+ standard.
• Dual slave IIC addresses.
• Single master IIC interface for internal device communication.
• 3-channel 6-bit ADC.
• Watchdog timer with programmable interval.
• 40-pin DIP, 42-pin SDIP or 44-pin PLCC package.