The MTV212M64i micro-controller is an 8051 CPU core embedded device especially tailored to Monitor applications. It includes an 8051 CPU core, 1024-byte SRAM, SYNC processor, 14 built-in PWM DACs, VESA DDC interface, 4-channel A/D converter and a 64K-byte internal program Flash-ROM.
· 8051 core, 12MHz operating frequency.
· 1024-byte RAM; 64K-byte program Flash-ROM support In System Programming(ISP).
· Maximum 14 channels of 5V open-drain PWM DAC.
· Maximum 32 bi-directional I/O pins.
· SYNC processor for composite separation/insertion, H/V polarity/frequency check, polarity adjustment and programmable clamp pulse output.
· Built-in self-test pattern generator with four free-running timings.
· Built-in low power reset circuit.
· Compliant with VESA DDC1/2B/2Bi/2B+ standard.
· Dual slave IIC addresses.
· Single master IIC interface for internal device communication.
· 4-channel 6-bit ADC.
· Watchdog timer with programmable intervals.
· 40-pin DIP, 42-pin SDIP or 44-pin PLCC package.