The NIS5112 is an integrated switch utilizing a high side N−channel FET driven by an internal charge pump. This switch features a MOSFET which allows for current sensing using inexpensive chip resistors instead of expensive, low impedance current shunts.
It is designed to operate in 12 V systems and includes a robust thermal protection circuit.
• Integrated Power Device
• Power Device Thermally Protected
• No External Current Shunt Required
• Enable/Timer Pin
• Adjustable Slew Rate for Output Voltage
• 9 V to 18 V Input Range
• 30 m Typical
• Internal Charge Pump
• ESD Ratings: Human Body Model (HBM); 4000 V
• These are Pb−Free Devices
• Hard Drives