NECs NR7800 Series are InGaAs PIN photo diode (PIN-PD) coaxial modules with optical fiber pigtail. These modules are designed for long wavelength optical communication systems and are ideal as recievers for Synchronous Digital Hierarchy (SDH) system, STM-4 and STM-1, ITU-T recommendations.
• SMALL DARK CURRENT: ID = 0.1 nA
• HIGH SPEED RESPONSE: fc = 2.5 GHz MIN.
• HIGH SENSITIVITY:
S = 0.89 A/W AT λ = 1310 nm
S = 0.94 A/W AT λ = 1550 nm
• LOW OPERATING VOLTAGE: VR = 5 V
• COAXIAL MODULE WITH SINGLE MODE FIBER (SMF) or GI-50 fiber
• WITH SC CONNECTOR: Standard, FC connector: option (Refer to Ordering Information)