The PCA167x series devices are CMOS integrated circuits specially suited for battery-operated, quartz-crystal-controlled wrist-watches, with a bipolar stepping motor.
• 32 kHz oscillator, amplitude regulated with excellent frequency stability
• High immunity of the oscillator to leakage currents
• Very low current consumption; typically 150 nA
• Stop function for accurate timing
• Chopped motor pulses available
• Power-on reset for fast testing
• Various test modes for testing the mechanical parts of the watch and the IC.