LOW DROPOUT CMOS VOLTAGE REGULATOR
The S-818 Series is a positive voltage regulator developed by CMOS technology and featured by low dropout voltage, high output voltage accuracy and low current consumption.
Built-in low on-resistance transistor provides low dropout voltage and large output current. A ceramic capacitor of 2 µF or more can be used as an output capacitor. A shutdown circuit ensures long battery life. The SOT-23-5 miniaturized package and the SOT-89-5 package are recommended for configuring portable devices and large output current applications, respectively.
• Low current consumption: At operation mode: Typ. 30 µA, Max. 40 µA
At shutdown mode: Typ. 100 nA, Max. 500 nA
• Output voltage: 2.0 to 6.0 V, selectable in 0.1 V steps.
• High accuracy output voltage: ±2.0%
• Peak output current: 200 mA capable (3.0 V output product, VIN=4 V)*1
300 mA capable (5.0 V output product, VIN=6 V)*1
• Low dropout voltage: Typ. 170 mV (5.0 V output product, IOUT=60 mA)
• A ceramic capacitor (2 µF or more) can be used as an output capacitor.
• Built-in shutdown circuit
• Small package: SOT-23-5, SOT-89-5
• Lead-free products
*1. Attention should be paid to the power dissipation of the package when the output current is large.
• Power source for battery-powered devices, personal communication devices and home electric/electronic appliances