The T15M256B is a low power CMOS static RAM. organized as 32,768 x 8 bits that operates on a single 5-volt power supply. Low operating and standby current . Data retention is guaranteed at a power supply voltage as low as 1.5V. This device is packaged in a standard 28-pin DIP(600mil), SOJ, SOP, TSOP-I forward and reverse type.
• High speed access time: 50/70/85/100ns
• Low power supply current :
- Operating :35mA(max)
- Standby : 10uA
• Power supply : 5V (± 10%)
• Fully static operation – No clock or refreshing required
• All inputs and outputs directly LVTTL compatible
• Common I/O capability
• Data retention voltage : 1.5V (min)
• Available packages :
28-pin DIP(600mil),SOJ, SOP, TSOP-I
(8x13.4mm forward type and reverse type).
• Operating temperature :
- 0 ~ +70 °C
- -40 ~ +85 °C