TSML3700 is an infrared emitting diode in GaAlAs on GaAs technology in a miniature PL–CC–2 SMD package.
It has been designed to meet the increasing demand on optoelectronic devices for surface mounting.
The package consists of a lead frame which is surrounded with a white thermoplast. The reflector inside the package is filled up with clear epoxy.
This new package achieves an improvement of 100% in radiant intensity, compared with the old SOT–23 package.
● SMT IRED with extra high radiant power
● Low forward voltage
● Compatible with automatic placement equipment
● EIA and ICE standard package
● Suitable for infrared, vapor phase and wave-solder process
● Available in 8 mm tape
● Suitable for pulse current operation
● Extra wide angle of half intensity ϕ = ± 60
● Peak wavelength p = 925 nm
● High reliability
● Matching to TEMT3700 phototransistor
Infrared source in tactile keyboards
IR diode in low space applications
Matching with phototransistor TEMT3700 in reflective sensors
High performance PCB mounted infrared sensors
High power infrared emitter for miniature light barriers