TSMS3700 is a standard GaAs infrared emitting diode in a miniature PLCC-2 package.
Its flat window provides a wide aperture, making it ideal for use with external optics.
The diode is case compatible to the TEMT3700 phototransistor, allowing the user to assemble his own optical interrupters.
• SMT IRED with high radiant power
• Low forward voltage
• Compatible with automatic placement equipment
• EIA and ICE standard package
• Suitable for infrared, vapor phase and wavesolder process
• Available in 8 mm tape
• Suitable for DC and high pulse current operation
• Wide angle of half intensity ϕ = ± 60°
• Peak wavelength λp = 950 nm
• High reliability
• Matching to TEMT3700 phototransistor
• Lead-free device
Infrared source in tactile keyboards
IR diode in low space applications
Matching with phototransistor TEMT3700 in reflective sensors
PCB mounted infrared sensors
Infrared emitter for miniature light barriers