Integrated circuits, Transistor, Semiconductors Free Datasheet Search and Download Site
|Description||Economy Power Connector System|
TE Connectvity’s (TE) Economy Power (EP) wire-to-board connector family is widely used for power circuit applications. Based on the proven EP version the new and advanced EP II and EP 2.5 lines offer additional benefits. EP II connectors are rated for 600VAC at up to 11A and thus offer potential for a larger range of applications. Still their electric properties make it an option to mix signal and power in one connector.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Positive audible latch designed for easier mating & unmating
• Polarization tabs help prevent post misalignment
• Complete product offering with color coded housings
• End to end stackable
• Intermateable to similar competitive products for retrofit applications
• Broad portfolio includes .100, .156, .200 and .312 centerline families.
• Household appliances
• Commercial & building equipment
• HVAC & vending controls
• Industrial machinery & equipment: generators
• Coin changers/vending machines
HOME '1-1123722-2' Search