LC573010A and LC573015A are CMOS 4-bit microcontroller featuring low-voltage operation and low power dissipation.
Both LC573010A and LC573015A incorporate a 4-bit parallel processing ALU, 1 K bytes/1.5 K bytes ROM, a 32 × 4-bit RAM, a 16-bit timer, and an infrared remote control transmission carrier output circuit.
• ROM :
1024 × 8 bits (LC573010A)
1536 × 8 bits (LC573015A)
• RAM : 32 × 4 bits
– Input port (S port, M port) : 2-port (8 pins) [Key scan input port]
– Input/Output port : 3-port (10 pins)
P0 port, P1 port 2-port (8 pins) [Key scan output port]
P2 port 1-port (2 pins)
[Key scan expansion port]
[LED direct drivable port]
• Infrared remote control carrier generation circuit
– Software-controllable remote control carrier output ON/OFF.
– Software-controllable carrier frequency and duty ratio.
<38 kHz-1/3 duty, 38 kHz-1/2 duty, 57 kHz-1/2 duty>
(When fixed carrier signal is output, it is specified by mask option)
– 1 kHz to 200 kHz infrared remote control transmission carrier frequency.
(When carrier output is selected by timer at mask option,
and when 455 kHz CR oscillator is used)
– Infrared carrier output-dedicated terminal built-in (CA terminal).
– 108 ms HALT-mode cancel signal output.
– 16-bit software-controllable timer
Timer input clock : Ceramic (CR) oscillation frequency (455 kHz)
– 108 ms HALT release request signal generation timer (Free running timer)
– Watchdog timer (changed over between USED/UNUSED by mask option)
• Sub-routine stack level
– 2 levels
• Oscillation circuit
– Ceramic (CR) oscillation circuit : 455 kHz
(for System clock generation), feedback resistor built-in.
• Standby function
– HALT mode
HALT mode used to reduce current drain.
HALT mode suspends program execution.
Following shows how to release the HALT mode.
(A) System reset
(B) HALT mode release request signal
– HOLD mode
HOLD mode stops ceramic resonator (CR). The HOLD mode can be released in two ways.
(A) System reset
(B) Apply H level input to S port pin or M port pin. (However,
it is necessary to set S port or M port HOLD mode
release permission flag beforehand.) (Continue ...)