Integrated circuits, Transistor, Semiconductors Free Datasheet Search and Download Site
|Description||9-W STEREO CLASS-D AUDIO POWER AMPLFIER WITH DC VOLUME CONTROL|
The TPA3002D2 is a 9-W (per channel) efficient, Class-D audio amplifier for driving bridged-tied stereo speakers. The TPA3002D2 can drive stereo speakers as low as 8 Ω. The high efficiency of the TPA3002D2 eliminates the need for external heatsinks when playing music.
Stereo speaker volume is controlled with a dc voltage applied to the volume control terminal offering a range of gain from –40 dB to 36 dB. Line outputs, for driving external headphone amplifier inputs, are also dc voltage controlled with a range of gain from –56 dB to 20 dB.
An integrated 5-V regulated supply is provided for powering an external headphone amplifier.
● 9-W/Ch Into an 8-Ω Load From 12-V Supply
● Efficient, Class-D Operation Eliminates
Heatsinks and Reduces Power Supply
● 32-Step DC Volume Control From −40 dB to 36 dB
● Line Outputs For External Headphone
Amplifier With Volume Control
● Regulated 5-V Supply Output for Powering TPA6110A2
● Space-Saving, Thermally-Enhanced PowerPAD™ Packaging
● Thermal and Short-Circuit Protection
● LCD Monitors and TVs
● Powered Speakers
HOME 'TPA3002D2' Search